• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD One for all you guys with a big one....caliber!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

;) :thumb::doh:!! It’s a short starter for a .54+.

It’s my normal design, the price is $20.00+ $6.00s&h USD’s shipped in a padded envelope to any of the 50 actual United States.
The starter shaft is 3-7/8” long from under the Elk antler handle to the tip of the brass ramrod end. The shaft is a ½” diameter Oak dowel. The brass tip is threaded 10-32 for any of your 10-32 accessories, should the need arise to attach one? The tip is further secured to the shaft by a solid brass 1/16” cross pin, that has been peened and sanded smooth to prevent bore damage.

This one is no different than any of my others aside from the diameter of the shaft and brass tip. The shaft has been signed.

I’ve been making and selling these ball starters since 1977. I’ve had no one break one under normal use (or at all) for that matter, that I’ve ever been made aware of?

Folks, don’t get caught on the firing line or anywhere else with a busted third world ball starter. Two Feathers ball starters are built to last. Ask any of my hundreds of satisfied customers from the past 41 years.

I cannot ship this item to Canada due to Wildlife conservation laws. I appreciate your understanding, and apologize for any inconvenience that law has caused.

I prefer PayPal; but I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• New ball starter .50+ cal 001.JPG
    New ball starter .50+ cal 001.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 46
  • New ball starter .50+ cal 002.JPG
    New ball starter .50+ cal 002.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 46
  • New ball starter .50+ cal 003.JPG
    New ball starter .50+ cal 003.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 46
  • New ball starter .50+ cal 004.JPG
    New ball starter .50+ cal 004.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 46
  • New ball starter .50+ cal 005.JPG
    New ball starter .50+ cal 005.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 42
Hi Two Feathers,

I just saw this post. I bought one of these from you and really like it and the size is just right. some are too large.
Wichoun:
Thank you. Yup, you bought a steel tipped one back in Feb. I assume it's still holding up OK?
Thank you for your business and your time to post this. Looking forward to selling you more wares in the future.
God bless:
Two Feathers

I just received one today,that i bought for my sons birthday. Very nice work and I'm sure he will like it .
Thanks again

Back