• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

On this Veterans Day

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roundball2319

40 Cal
Reaction score
To all Veterans,
Thank you for your service and your sacrifices. Freedom does not come cheap and I thank you for it. Like this forum keeping alive traditions. Service for and those that supported the causes of right and wrong, and all other freedoms have a lond history here and a long future ahead. Today may our wounds not pain us. May we honor our friends and family that gave their lives, their bodies, their minds, and souls so we may live free to pursue our past times and our lives in freedom ans relative peace. Bless you all.

Same to all who served from us over in UK. Many of us also served in one capacity or another. Here in Westminster Abbey, and in Whitehall, location of the Cenotaph, things were very muted, but heartfelt nevertheless.

Taken off the TV screen...

1605106976270.png

An over head view of the abbey, work on which started before the Norman Invasion of 1066.

1605107173801.png

The TV view is the part just inside the Western door that you can see bottom left - all who enter must walk past the Tomb of the Unknown Warrior.

A very heartfelt thank you to all those who served, in any capacity, keeping our countries free. Without your sacrifices this world would be an unbearable and unimaginable place to live.
You’ll always have my undying respect.
Walk

346th troop carrier squadron, 516th troop carrier wing. Tactical air command. Great old C-130 E Model.
1963-1970

Back