• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

??? on a muzzle loader builder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of him but that only means so much. Any pics or description? Have you spoken with him? What's your gut telling you?

Also, I see it's your first post. Welcome aboard from a guy that's not too far from you.

thanks for the welcome...been lurking awhile.Yeah I have spoken with him. It's a beautiful gun with a 19th century 35" barrel,RE Davis lock and walnut stock at a good price. My gut says that if next month gets here -n- life ain't thrown a curve ball -n- screwed up the $$ situation that I should jump on it.Was just wondering if anyone here knew anything about.

If you are talking about Mike Miller of Paducah, KY...then I'm gonna tell you to JUMP ON IT if it suits you, and you can make the $$ work.
Mike builds absolutely first rate examples of a variety of traditional muzzleloaders.
If you acquire one of his guns...take good care of it, you'll have an "heirloom" piece one day.

I just checked hi site. he lists none of his work ????????????????????????????????????????

Are you talking about Mike Miller of Paducah.. ??
I just looked at His website and it's loaded with examples of his work.
???????????????

It looks like he does nice work. Ask for references and give the fella in Massachusetts a call!
NW

Latest posts

Back