• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Olympia Wa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In Olympia, new to the forum, but over 40 years shooting and hunting experience. Love to talk Flintlock one Smoothbore. Have a great day.🇺🇸

Attachments

• received_490374932720394.jpeg
    received_490374932720394.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 1
I'm new to the forum as well, and recently back to shooting BP after several decades. I live on the wet side of the mountains as well. Is there a website that lists all the BP events and shops in the PNW?

I'm new to the forum as well, and recently back to shooting BP after several decades. I live on the wet side of the mountains as well. Is there a website that lists all the BP events and shops in the PNW?
Muzzleloader Supply on River Road in Puyallup, and Greene's Gun shop in Anacortes , are the only real BP shops in Western Washington. If you look up the Washington State Muzzleloading Association website has some events. Look me up on Facebook (Pete Gallant), and my page has most events posted. Friend me, and I can add you to my private page as well. Welcome to The Green Side.

Back