• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Oldest photograph of a dog.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dog, Lily, and I visited a friend’s house last night. He and his wife and others were there. He is a singer and I play the guitar, and for a long time we have wanted to get together and do some music. We finally got around to it last night.

After supper, we all gathered in the living room. The dogs jumped up onto the couch and made themselves comfortable. Zelda the Corgi sat on the left side, and Lily was on the right. My friend sat on the left side and sang, and I was on the right, playing my guitar. We were just out of camera range, but you can see my open guitar case on the floor.

His wife took the picture as we were doing “Teach Your Children”, an old CSNY song. The dogs were very happy and content, and it was like they were in the middle of a concert just for them!

Resized_20230513_194508.jpeg

Back