• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Saratoga Muzzleloaders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henry2357

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Looking for any members on here, I was a member and let my membership slip and now re-upped. I work a job that “makes” me work most weekend days so I will be up there week days mostly. Anyone around say howdy. Drive a gray Toyota Tacoma and shoot both flints and percussion. Soon I will be finishing up my Pedersoli Indian trade musket and be breaking that one in. So hope for a few Re-acquaintances. Joe

lol, Saratoga the town, That's the club up there, Spittin distance from the Saratoga Battle Fields. Great Club.

I'm a member but I haven't shot there the last two years because of the covid. Will be there this year with my wife who hasn't shot in a few years. Hope to see you there. You can't miss me, I'm an old man with white hair and a beard, oh and a muzzleloader. 😃

Would be great to meet up with shooters up there. Was up there a couple days ago scoping out the club again. I see the have newer pvc in the ground so went out a grabbed some 1x2’s to hold targets. Hopefully if weather holds out will stop up next Monday or Tuesday and burn some hard to get powder. lol.

Been a member up there for about 3 yrs. I try to get there every couple weeks, which is way less than I want to go. I was starting to wonder if anyone actually shot muzzle loaders there.

Been a member up there for about 3 yrs. I try to get there every couple weeks, which is way less than I want to go. I was starting to wonder if anyone actually shot muzzle loaders there.
Whenever I have been up there, I for the most part am the only one there. Then again I mostly do weekdays.

I’m a member, and attended the fall shoot this morning with a 4-H volunteer and one of my 4-H kids (see photo). It would be great to meet up with some members at the Territorial shoot at the end of next month. Additionally, if anyone is looking to pass along the tradition, I’m always looking for new 4-H instructors who want to work with youth.
CAA314D7-0093-4916-947C-B2DB88C3288F.jpeg

Back