• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old powder flask

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Toot tiddlywinks is a child;s game that has round plastic coin size pieces that flick other ones about quite how it scored or played I don't follow. But its a innocent amusement ,as to numbers involved No idea but at least two I expect . I trust that answers your question . Not heard of tiddlewinks ?you must have had a sheltered life .
Regards Rudyard
Used to play tiddlywinks a lot when young it was skill to clip one into a small horn beaky or cup , but that was before television .
Feltwad

Dear Toot tiddlywinks is a child;s game that has round plastic coin size pieces that flick other ones about quite how it scored or played I don't follow. But its a innocent amusement ,as to numbers involved No idea but at least two I expect . I trust that answers your question . Not heard of tiddlewinks ?you must have had a sheltered life .
Regards Rudyard
yes my life was mostly lived under a rock!! I gotta get out more often! thank's for the come back! lol!

Used to play tiddlywinks a lot when young it was skill to clip one into a small horn beaky or cup , but that was before television .
Feltwad
there was life be fore TV? WOW! one never knows does one? now it is DRIVE BY SHOOTING FOR a sport/ game. I like it when a family sat in the evening and played checkers, chess, MONOLOPLY, and many other board games! I think it made rely good people out of us? sadly game boards are lost. a family does not have the time, what has happened? jmho.

Used to play pick up sticks, especially after a big windstorm on the back forty as a kid. 😊 checkers was a big one also still have the home-made checkerboard, it is painted on a wood barrel head. And the handmade checkers.

there was life be fore TV? WOW! one never knows does one? now it is DRIVE BY SHOOTING FOR a sport/ game. I like it when a family sat in the evening and played checkers, chess, MONOLOPLY, and many other board games! I think it made rely good people out of us? sadly game boards are lost. a family does not have the time, what has happened? jmho.
Good post, @toot . Brings back happy memories.

Notchy Bob

Used to play pick up sticks, especially after a big windstorm on the back forty as a kid. 😊 checkers was a big one also still have the home-made checkerboard, it is painted on a wood barrel head. And the handmade checkers.
that's the way I remember the way life used to be. you had a good life growing up.

Back