• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Old Guys vs Young Guys

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be his "Proxy Shooter" but he would score worse that if he shot the target himself. :rotf:

Soggy said:
lonehunter said:
Jethro, cant we bend the rules a little bit for poor ol swampy, maybe a spit-ball target or something? :wink: :v
I think that's a great idea :thumbsup: Maybe you could let Swampy have a "Proxy" shooter (for this contest only)........... I nominate R/C using his smoothie (ain't likely he could do us much harm with that :rotf: :rotf: )
:blah: Oh poor RC.... :rotf:

Soggy said:
lonehunter said:
Jethro, cant we bend the rules a little bit for poor ol swampy, maybe a spit-ball target or something? :wink: :v
I think that's a great idea :thumbsup: Maybe you could let Swampy have a "Proxy" shooter (for this contest only)........... I nominate R/C using his smoothie (ain't likely he could do us much harm with that :rotf: :rotf: )

Oh god no! :shocked2:

:haha: I think I'd rather load up, roll over and and have someone open the door, let the neighbors know to duck and take a my own shot! :haha: :rotf:

Swampy said:
:haha: I think I'd rather load up, roll over and and have someone open the door, let the neighbors know to duck and take a my own shot! :haha: :rotf:

GO HEAD! them real nice paramedics is on call 24/7 to scrape yer ____ off the floor again! :blah:

:haha:

Tell ya what I'll let Halftail do it if you allow it. The way he shoots, caan't get any fairer than that. :rotf: :thumbsup:

Swampy said:
Tell ya what I'll let Halftail do it if you allow it. The way he shoots, caan't get any fairer than that. :rotf: :thumbsup:
You might regret that...........HalfTail has been known to "cut corners"...........you know; use only two of the three required components of a load. Patch,ball and what was that other stuff? :rotf: :rotf:

This thread is getting really long guys, so I am goung to close it and start a part two...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back