• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Old Guys vs Young Guys

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Musketman said:
hanshi said:
Question: I made a booboo when I drew my target; I drew a cross (+) instead of an (X). Does this matter? It's basically the same figure; just positioned 45 degrees up.

Not to worry, we'll just hold the judge 45 degrees off center and everything will appear normal. :haha:

:hmm: ha! I heard the judge was 45 degrees of center anyway! :haha:

:grin: ............Don't seem to be much activity on the "Old Geezers vs. The Whipper Snappers Shoot".........

Copyofcartoon_baby.jpg

Grey Whiskers said:
Bout all I can remember is that my shot was closer to center than that youngster Buripity. :grin: GW
I was alot closer to Soggy than I was my Target when I shot.... :confused: :grin:

Grey Whiskers said:
Bout all I can remember is that my shot was closer to center than that youngster Buripity. :grin: GW

But GW failed to say he was referring a "shot" glass in the "center" of the bar. What a shame as the mind is the second thing to go. :rotf:

I shot my target last month when this match was anounced. I did this when it was fresh on my mind
so I would not forget it six weeks later! OH....what are we talking about?
:bow:

MM56,

Finally got out and shot at paper today. Only took a pound of powder and a half ream of paper, but I got one somewhat on the paper :wink:. We've still got the rest of the month, so I think I'll wait to send it until I see if I am able to try again . . . If I don't, I'll get the one I have shot to the Pony Express and headed your way.

Otter

Seems like alot of guys in their 50's.You old guys must outnumber us by quite a margine?I'm getting a little nervous..... :hmm:

Hey wait......I'm in my 50's I guess I should shoot too. It is August right? I had to go back and read the very first post so I could figure out why all these people keep sending me pieces of paper with holes right near the centre. Wow....I'm a Captain!! :shocked2:

Mountainman56 said:
. Wow....I'm a Captain!! :shocked2:
Well I wouldn't get too excited about that.....I'm a Captain also but there aint much glory in that.....Just ask Gilligan... :wink: :grin:

Halftail said:
Mountainman56 said:
. Wow....I'm a Captain!! :shocked2:
Well I wouldn't get too excited about that.....I'm a Captain also but there aint much glory in that.....Just ask Gilligan... :wink: :grin:

Edward John Smith (no direct relative) was a captain also.................see link :grin:
POKE HERE

I didn't have to click Sogg...I knew who he is.... :shake: Hard thing to be famous for I'd say.

Hey you young fellers!!!!! Would ya shoot already??? We're gonna get seriously whooped on by a buncha geezers without even hardly puttin' up a fight! We need backup!!! :shocked2:
It's time to get yer guns dirty and show them oldsters that us young fellers can hold our own! Only a couple weeks left before it's all over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back