Old Guys vs Young Guys

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

musketman

Passed On
Reaction score
I would be his "Proxy Shooter" but he would score worse that if he shot the target himself. :rotf:

Halftail

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Soggy said:
lonehunter said:
Jethro, cant we bend the rules a little bit for poor ol swampy, maybe a spit-ball target or something? :wink: :v
I think that's a great idea :thumbsup: Maybe you could let Swampy have a "Proxy" shooter (for this contest only)........... I nominate R/C using his smoothie (ain't likely he could do us much harm with that :rotf: :rotf: )
:blah: Oh poor RC.... :rotf:

rabjr

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Soggy said:
lonehunter said:
Jethro, cant we bend the rules a little bit for poor ol swampy, maybe a spit-ball target or something? :wink: :v
I think that's a great idea :thumbsup: Maybe you could let Swampy have a "Proxy" shooter (for this contest only)........... I nominate R/C using his smoothie (ain't likely he could do us much harm with that :rotf: :rotf: )
Oh god no! :shocked2:

RC

75 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
:( can't ya jus feel the love...... :(

:shake:

rabjr

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
:haha: I think I'd rather load up, roll over and and have someone open the door, let the neighbors know to duck and take a my own shot! :haha: :rotf:

RC

75 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Swampy said:
:haha: I think I'd rather load up, roll over and and have someone open the door, let the neighbors know to duck and take a my own shot! :haha: :rotf:
GO HEAD! them real nice paramedics is on call 24/7 to scrape yer ____ off the floor again! :blah:

:haha:

RC

75 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Swampy said:
.36 won't kick me off the bed!
pfft! :rotf: you fell out without it! wouldn't need much kick fer a do-over :rotf: :rotf:

RC

75 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Swampy said:
You had to say it twice! :nono:
well it would be the 2nd time... :haha: (dang satellite) :shake:

GreyWhiskers

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Soggy said:
Maybe you could let Swampy have a "Proxy" shooter
Why not have one of the old fartz shoot fer him. Shurly they wouldn't sabatoge his score. :nono:

GW

rabjr

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Tell ya what I'll let Halftail do it if you allow it. The way he shoots, caan't get any fairer than that. :rotf: :thumbsup:

soggy

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Swampy said:
Tell ya what I'll let Halftail do it if you allow it. The way he shoots, caan't get any fairer than that. :rotf: :thumbsup:
You might regret that...........HalfTail has been known to "cut corners"...........you know; use only two of the three required components of a load. Patch,ball and what was that other stuff? :rotf: :rotf:

musketman

Passed On
Reaction score
This thread is getting really long guys, so I am goung to close it and start a part two...

Status
Not open for further replies.