• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Guys vs Young Guys

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on OLD GUYS we've got just two weeks left. Let's show em what a bunch of "geezers" can accomplish. There's a bunch of you I haven't gotten targets from yet. You know who you are....don't make me name names. :nono: Step up to the line and let's really give em what for.

...NO QUARTER!!

OldGuys.jpg

Keep your breeches on Jethro :haha: It will be in the mail in the a.m.(if i can hit paper)the way i have been shootin i am worried about lettin you fellas down :redface: We gotta win, as much smack as the ole guys have been talkin :haha: Hey if my target aint good enough just change the name on it and send it to the ole guys team :rotf: :rotf:

:grin: Grey Whiskers is right MountainMan; you gotta watch them young'ns.........
youngn.jpg

Cmon fellas you got us outnumbered 10 to 1.
Heard tell, some of yalls first rifles, were THE first rifles :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :v

Thanks Jethro,A great day it has been, I had the day off and spent most of it making smoke :grin: :grin: Happy man I am, got my little .45 driving tacks. :grin: target is on the way. Any extra points for shooting in the rain? :rotf: :rotf: :v

Soggy said:

Now Soggy, the rules state: Anyone who is 50 years of age or older as of July 1, 2009 is an Old Guy. Anyone who is less than 50 years of age as of July 1, 2009 is a Young Guy.

This implies that if any member has a birthday that turns a him into an old guy during the course of this game, he will remain on the young guy's team he started with because of the grandfather clause.

(musketman said)he will remain on the young guy's team he started with because of the grandfather clause.
That makes sense musketman, cause I am a grandfather :haha: :v

I'm gonna try to get Buripity to go shooting tomorrow. I plan on beating him again. I know a second target won't count but it'll still be fun. :grin: GW

Grey Whiskers said:
I'm gonna try to get Buripity to go shooting tomorrow. I plan on beating him again. I know a second target won't count but it'll still be fun. :grin: GW

Don't forget to take your Geritol, GW! You're gonna need it! :wink:

Jethro, cant we bend the rules a little bit for poor ol swampy, maybe a spit-ball target or something? :wink: :v

lonehunter said:
Jethro, cant we bend the rules a little bit for poor ol swampy, maybe a spit-ball target or something? :wink: :v
I think that's a great idea :thumbsup: Maybe you could let Swampy have a "Proxy" shooter (for this contest only)........... I nominate R/C using his smoothie (ain't likely he could do us much harm with that :rotf: :rotf: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back