• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Old guy newbie

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I joined about a week ago so the way I operate I'm just in time to say howdy to you good folks. I don't have a lot of smoke poles, a Remington New army 44, a TC 54 New Englander and one unmentionable that is just not as fun. I love my side hammer and love reading your posts. Left Montana 34 years ago for Idaho. Good thing cause I needed to support the medical people down here!

I joined about a week ago so the way I operate I'm just in time to say howdy to you good folks. I don't have a lot of smoke poles, a Remington New army 44, a TC 54 New Englander and one unmentionable that is just not as fun. I love my side hammer and love reading your posts. Left Montana 34 years ago for Idaho. Good thing cause I needed to support the medical people down here!
welcome Glenn I did a lot of hunting around graingeville idaho with my uncle

Back