• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Gobbler with my 12 Gauge Under Hammer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Ron, It would sure be fun if you could make it up for a Turkey Hunt, I know you would REALLY enjoy it!! They are a really neat Bird “The Poor Man’s Elk“ :) You get to see, and hear LOTS of Gobblers Fire off in a Day, Get set up and Try to “Work em” 👍 It’s a LOT of Fun, Rarely a dull Moment. As I’ve always said, You are Welcome at Our Home ANYTIME, Jax and i Stil talk about how much we enjoyed having you here for Whitetail Deer that year. I would REALLY enjoy Shooting these Muzzleloaders with ya, We would have to Set aside a Day for that, FOR SURE!

I would love to. I am so swamped at work. You know, I'm not real bright becoming a grave digger in a world wide pandemic 🤣🤣
I would love to shoot a turkey with my air rifle. That would be a hoot.

I would love to. I am so swamped at work. You know, I'm not real bright becoming a grave digger in a world wide pandemic 🤣🤣
I would love to shoot a turkey with my air rifle. That would be a hoot.

You are welcome here anytime Ron :thumb: i can get us on LOTS N LOTS of Birds, We have a LARGE Turkey Population, I am noticing more & more people starting to Hunt them, Stil NOTHING like Big Game though. You do raise a Good Question when mentioning your Air Rifle, I don’t believe it‘s Legal? Unless they changed it? (I don’t have a Reg Book here handy)

I just looked it up online, Your .22 Cal Air/pellet Rifle wouldn’t be Legal

Unlawful Methods of Take
No person may take turkey:
• With lead shot exceeding BB size or steel shot exceeding T size.

Back