• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Oh, The Unfortunate Irony

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In this month's MuzzleBlasts

Attachments

• 20211122_183318.jpg
    20211122_183318.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 218
Well, I'm giving away my age here but I have to admit that I just don't care for "digital subscriptions." I still really enjoy reading a "hard copy" of a magazine and especially books! Reading something off a screen just isn't the same - sorry, but to me it just isn't! I understand it cost more than doing it digital but then so does my yearly membership at NMLRA and most all the other memberships I pay for every year. It broke my heart when Track of the Wolf stopped doing their great catalogs! Anyway, I'll just wait for my issue of Muzzle Blast and enjoy it whenever it shows up like the teenage kid my wife says I still am!

Well, I'm giving away my age here but I have to admit that I just don't care for "digital subscriptions." I still really enjoy reading a "hard copy" of a magazine and especially books! Reading something off a screen just isn't the same - sorry, but to me it just isn't! I understand it cost more than doing it digital but then so does my yearly membership at NMLRA and most all the other memberships I pay for every year. It broke my heart when Track of the Wolf stopped doing their great catalogs! Anyway, I'll just wait for my issue of Muzzle Blast and enjoy it whenever it shows up like the teenage kid my wife says I still am!
I agree, I like To know I can read something without having to charge its battery first!

I have kept all my Muzzle Blasts since joining, I enjoy going back and reading them. I enjoy reading, looking at a screen is not reading.

Got mine today. I also keep most. Some I give out to some young
fellas who are interested in the pursuit. To keep the sport alive we
need the young folks--so I give out some. Nov. Issue has nice Buck
on cover. Historical articles are great and interesting--high quality.
I am surprised anyone is working there with the covid scare going on.

From the NMLRA:

As many of you have noticed in recent months Muzzle Blasts magazine has been arriving late, while we are trying are best to work around this issue our printer like many other businesses is facing serious supply line issues. These shortages of paper are going to be worse for the next couple of issues and then should improve. Please try and be patient while our staff and printer do their best to work through this issue and hopefully early next year things will get back on track. Thank you in advance for your understanding on this matter.

Mike Yazel President NMLRA

Those ads were bought waaay in advance and as such were in place before the Goex circus.

well, you have to understand, that is just the nature of the beast!!

OK. So how do I subscribe to get my printed version of MB? Been away from BP for the last 5 or 6 years. Just getting back into it.

"Me dinosaur, you dinosaur", or something like that. I'm several years older than my wife and often mention things that she doesn't recall because it's before her time. I was dragged kicking & screaming into the digital age and "forced" to carry a blasted cell phone. I like to hold PAPER in my hands when I read. Although I'd probably punch someone for calling me this I guess I'm in my geezerhood. Been a Luddite for decades and love it, keeps my brain from aching.

Back