• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Officers fusil

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WKD...pay no attention to those who choose to split hairs and take issue with the stupidest details. Perhaps it not quite an “officers fusil”, but it’s sure one really nice maple stocked “committee of safety” musket, built from misc. Bess parts and pieces! Regardless of what category or name best fits it, you did a really nice job! Had I just not dropped the cock on a 10 gauge NE Fowler, I would be very interested. It’s a very nice smoothie at a really good price!

Oh American Commitee of safety officers fusil maple stocked got up of bits. Oh well that makes a lot of sense . I clearly miss read I was thinking of British Officers and ordnance practice not revolting ones .
Rudyard

Last edited:
Well billed as a 'nay sayer' I may add that I wrote nothing derogatory of the offered musket . It looks fine and no doubt is fine . But this' Officers Carbine' notion is wishful thinking. If readers prefer fantasy fine by me .
Rudyard
The same courtesy should be afforded to this fella trying to sell his fusil as to those selling flintlock Hawkens and brass frame colt navies. No one uses those ads to criticize and throw out a history lesson on how they never existed or how incorrect the frame size and grip contour is totally wrong. Save that for the other forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Standard being? Farby Italian trash? At least you're selling something awesome, and I'd buy it if I had another 1300 laying around despite having a project just like this in progress. Rave on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back