• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED OFFERS? T/C White Mountain Carbine 54 cal 1:48 twist barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Make me a reasonable offer for the barrel only.

I keep the sights.

Open to trades

As the bore scope makes things look way worse than they are, I have included the classic light drop pic for comparison. The barrel is in fine shoot able form.

Deal fell though for lack of payment. Price dropped also

This is a complete White Mountain Carbine 22" 54 Cal barrel with 1:48 twist for sale. Pre QLA The bore has no rust and is clean, but does have some minor pitting in places. I did chemically remove any rust It should shoot just fine.

The original sights are included, but not mounted. There is a broken firesight installed up front. All mounting screws are there. This will fit a Renegade stock ( with some minor adjustment to the underrib required) as it is 1" across flats and the barrel lug is in the right place.

Turn your 50 cal Renegade into a 54 Cal Carbine!

$200 plus $40 shipping.

name.jpg

wmc.jpgIMG_0023.JPGIMG_0024.JPGIMG_0025.JPG

light.jpg

Last edited:
It’s not easy to find a renegade barrel in sidelock.. though when I was growing up pap and dad had two Renegades in flint that’s all Iv ever knew and now I can’t find a barrel for one haha

Make me a reasonable offer for the barrel only.

I keep the sights.

Open to trades

Last edited:
@2 shots

12 3/8"

There is 1 5/8" you could cut from the rib and not affect screw holes or the underrib support for the ramrod. giving you a total of 14" from breech end to underrib

under.jpg

Nipple threads are excellent.
nip1.jpgnip.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back