• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

OCTOBER COUNTRY

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Griz44Mag

70 Cal.
Reaction score
I recently went to OCTOBER COUNTRY's web site to order some large diameter jags as they were the only ones that carried them in stock.
While checking out, I placed a request in the comment box inquiring about a custom length and threaded extension for my large brass rod (bought from them as well some months back)
When my order arrived, I was surprised to see that EVERYTHING was there including the custom built piece I had inquired about. The price on the ticket - very reasonable. The order was not delayed or held to accommodated the custom built extension. These guys (and gals) are great! From order to delivery was a few days. They get an A+ from me, and a bigger slice of my future business....

I have 2 bags, a sling, and a couple of hammer stalls from them. Well built stuff. Though they have changed owners since I bought anything I hope the quality doesn't suffer.

Back