• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Octagonal Handled knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Another fine knife from the shop of Two Feathers:

Price is $100.00 + $10.00 s&h

This one is 10-1/4” overall with a 6” 1095 High Carbon steel blade.

The knife has a tapered Octagonal Black Walnut handle held on with (2) 1/8” Iron pins. The blade has a Distal taper; it tapers from .093” thick at the handle to .016” at the tip. The blade is 1-1/8” wide at the handle and tapers to a fine point. This knife is sharp!!

The sheath is made of 3-4 oz. vegetable tanned leather and water molded to the knife. The sheath has a side seam reminiscent of those in the 1700’s Mountain Man and fur trade era. The sheath also has a leather tab folded down over the front to act as a “catch” to prevent the knife/sheath from sliding through your sash or belt. This knife is meant to be tucked into your belt. It will cut patches or dress your game. The water molded sheath is a snug fit guaranteeing that the knife will never fall out! The sheath has my Two Feathers signature burned into the rear.

It was designed to fit the fur trade era, or be equally at home in your Native American dress as a scalper or patch knife.

There’s not a lot more to say about this one. Quality all the way around.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the lower 48 states. Shipping outside the US is costly. Please PM for OTUS shipping prices.

I prefer PayPal friends and family, but take postal money orders and checks. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. Checks will add 2 weeks for travel time and bank clearance. I ship same day as funds are received, exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (743).jpg
    thumbnail (743).jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 458
  • thumbnail (744).jpg
    thumbnail (744).jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 575
  • thumbnail (745).jpg
    thumbnail (745).jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 654
  • thumbnail (746).jpg
    thumbnail (746).jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 656
OK guys: This one is still here. Someone grab it! I know there's folks out there who really want it, so be "that guy" who gets this beauty! This knife has everything y'all have been asking for. Period correct octagon handle, side seam/center seam sheath, Sash tab. the whole 9 yards, AND it looks GREAT!!
Don't let this one get away again!
God bless:
Two Feathers

SimplyJoeG:
Thank ya.' It's still here if you're interested? Every once in a while someone will ask me either here, or in a PM, if it's still for sale, but it hasn't gone yet. I see that your strap is still enroute. A month ago I wasn't able to get ANY tracking info., NOW I'm getting 5 to 8 notifications a day about my packages. I guess the USPS REALLY is scared!
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back