• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Ocd are you

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crow#21957

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I think me is OCD. 66 YRs old and I just realized it.

Attachments

• IMG_20230530_185429.jpg
    IMG_20230530_185429.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Nope it's too late,, your already trying to use "labels". And it's way too easy to find the pencil an paper,,
(Cudos for loosing the pencil sharpener though, nice touch)
If like me the pencil sharpener, nail cleaner, rabbit gutter, squirrel skinner, apple peeler and whatever else is required of it is in my left front pants pocket. Pocket knife, three bladed one would feel nekkid without it. 😉

Nope it's too late,, your already trying to use "labels". And it's way too easy to find the pencil an paper,,
(Cudos for loosing the pencil sharpener though, nice touch)
Try again - I have an old schoolhouse pencil sharpener 🤪 on the other bench. That pic is only one small section of the chaos.

I think me is OCD. 66 YRs old and I just realized it.
I'm not OCD but I have coworkers that are.... very much.....
I LOVE to go by their desks and move something askew. For example when they have four pens lined up side by side, I like to change the angle of one...... OR move the height and angle of the desk lamp.... when they're not seated at the desk, of course.... mwa ha haaaa!
😈
LD

Back