• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD NWG

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
62 smooth 36 inch barrel full stock plain maple, red walnut stain. Barrel browned and then browning removed to give weathered look, rear sight installed, made from track of wolf kit, not stamped with proof marks or lock marks, butt plate on with two screws

Not to jump in the middle, just to help speed thing up because its a little different on this new forum format. To Private Message someone click on their avatar (the picture by their name). Then a window will pop up and click on "start a conversation". From there its just like posting a message on the forum, except it will be private between the two parties envolved.

I don’t have a photo service, but if you private message me your email or phone number I can email or text you photos of it
With this new forum software, these classified ads are now located on our server.
That means you don't have to use some photo server to post pictures here. You can load pictures stored on your computer directly to this ad.
Just poke the "Upload a File", find your picture in the pop up of your computer files and click "open" and poof. When you enter your post your picture will show up.

Angie says you can also go to a open picture on your computer or a web site and right click>COPY it. Then, coming here you can "PASTE" it directly into your advertisement or post.

With this new forum software, these classified ads are now located on our server.
That means you don't have to use some photo server to post pictures here. You can load pictures stored on your computer directly to this ad.
Just poke the "Upload a File", find your picture in the pop up of your computer files and click "open" and poof. When you enter your post your picture will show up.

Angie says you can also go to a open picture on your computer or a web site and right click>COPY it. Then, coming here you can "PASTE" it directly into your advertisement or post.

Is there a size limit, try to post some pictures of deer in the back yard and box came up " file to big." I have sent those pics before through e-mail with no problem

With todays cameras and phones it is way too easy to create photos that are many megabite big.
Reduce the size using Microsofts "PAINT" program. We all need to take into consideration the servers storage space and not not consume all of it with monster size photos.

Is there a size limit, try to post some pictures of deer in the back yard and box came up " file to big." I have sent those pics before through e-mail with no problem
I asked Angie about this and she said there is a limit of 4000 bits and a limit of 10 photos per post.

I don't know if the forum software will reduce the picture size automatically so it's a good idea to reduce it to something like 800 pixels wide. That will reduce your pictures file size too so it won't use as much bandwidth and it will load faster.

All photo editing programs can reduce the size of the picture. If you are running Windows, the "Paint" program can also do it.

If you do reduce the size of the picture but you want to keep the original as it was, use "Save As" and change the pictures name. I usually add the word "web" to the name just in front of the ".jpg" in the pictures name. That makes it easy to spot when I want to post it somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back