• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

NW Washington State

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotbradly726

32 Cal
Reaction score
Good Morning! I'm new to the forum here. I've been shooting a modern in-line ML for a couple of years and shot my first whitetail with it this past December. I just acquired a beautiful custom G.L. Jones .50cal from my sister in law this past weekend and I am very much looking forward to learning how to shoot it. I've never shot a fintlock, so there is much to learn, but I'm up for the challenge! Glad to be here!

Attachments

• flintlock 1.jpg
    flintlock 1.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 80
  • flintlock 2.jpg
    flintlock 2.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 87
  • flintlock 3.jpg
    flintlock 3.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 80
  • flintlock 4.jpg
    flintlock 4.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 83
Welcome from Pa.

Looks like you got a beauty of flintlock there and are you going to enjoy it! Plenty of great folks on this site can help you out and get you addicted into Traditional muzzleloading. I will tell you this will not be your last as more will be on the way! When your ready to ask questions go to the flintlock section and ask away!

Welcome from Wenatchee. You better move east if you want to hunt with a Flintchrock haha.

Good Morning! I'm new to the forum here. I've been shooting a modern in-line ML for a couple of years and shot my first whitetail with it this past December. I just acquired a beautiful custom G.L. Jones .50cal from my sister in law this past weekend and I am very much looking forward to learning how to shoot it. I've never shot a fintlock, so there is much to learn, but I'm up for the challenge! Glad to be here!

If you want to venture over to the Renton Fish and Game Club and tell the Rangemaster you want to meet the flintlock guys, he'll hook you up with us! Always glad to help.

If you want to venture over to the Renton Fish and Game Club and tell the Rangemaster you want to meet the flintlock guys, he'll hook you up with us! Always glad to help.
thanks bud! I'll let you know if I get down that way! I found a local BP club here in Skagit too thanks to this forum!

Back