• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

'Nuther NorCal Check-In!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe it or not, I've never made it to Eagle Lake. Never even made it to Antelope. Best I've managed is a few trips to Frenchman - but then, it's not that far a drive, either.

Furthest north I've managed has been Susanville, except for a couple of trips to Redding. And I agree, once you start getting into the mountains it's gorgeous. Kind of makes me wish it was 200 years ago and I was going through there on horseback (shades of 'The Mountain Men' or 'Jeremiah Johnson'!!).

Welcome from Missouri and ya said something about ASM? Well here's pics of my gals then.

The twins...
20190721_161131.jpg

Two ASM 1858s I keep in the glass case an ready if I need em. One's a BA (1991) & other's a BB (1992).
20190721_162048 (2).jpg

My ASM Whitneyville Walker 47 (Gardone and Brescia), AC (1977). Even me daughter at 12 fired all six rounds and loves her.

Wow, these pics suck, sorry.

Try to keep the conversations in the Welcome to the Camp area to greetings and get to know folks things.
Serious conversations about guns and stuff like that belong in the regular areas of the forum.

Latest posts

Back