• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Now New Jersey

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, a gaggle of blissninnies without masks are peddling trash that bear hunters will get COVID-19.

Bears in NJ are a nuisance. A friend owns a small farm in northern , NJ. He is also a bee keeper: Bears routinely raid his bee hives.

So. Now I'm going to get the virus, by sitting as alone in the woods? Or is the bear going to sneeze on me?
Perhaps I'll catch it at the tagging station from all the bottled water sipping granola munchers hanging around sticking their noses into my business. Perhaps I would have less of a chance catching anything at a tagging station if they would stay away and not handle the door pulls. Or gas pumps.

www.northjersey.com/story/news/new-jersey/2020/08/14/nj-bear-hunt-should-canceled-over-covid-concerns-critics-argue/3353625001/

Yes, the anti's in New Jersey are trying to stop bear hunting because of Coronavirus. They won't stop folks. Vote.
Millions are spent by NJ Hunters like myself. It is not fish and game nor The conservation Office. It seems like every time honored tradition when disliked are attacked. The only way for things to change would be the attitude of the voter base...and thats never going to happen

Yep, a gaggle of blissninnies without masks are peddling trash that bear hunters will get COVID-19.

Bears in NJ are a nuisance. A friend owns a small farm in northern , NJ. He is also a bee keeper: Bears routinely raid his bee hives.
Okie, Thankfully the ejection button is going to be hit for us in a Month. It is no longer tolerable to stay. Next on the menu...a double serving of what freedom feels like.

And bears don't have fixed addresses. Further up the Delaware River where it is smaller and shallower bears are seen swimming and even wading back and forth across it. To and from Pennsylvania.

My cousins live in Wantage (Sussex County) and bear sightings are a daily occurrence. It's like Grand Central Station for bears. They've removed the screens on their first floor windows and won't open the windows, preferring air conditioning to fresh air in the warmer months as the darned bears pull off the screens in attempting to enter the home. And they say no bear hunt?!

What are they going to do when all of the hunters move out of Jersey? I moved to PA.
Among other things, there will be an increase in deer related auto accidents. Before retirement I commuted through a PA county with very little hunting and lots of deer friendly real estate. One incident set my insurer back $5,000.00

Among other things, there will be an increase in deer related auto accidents. Before retirement I commuted through a PA county with very little hunting and lots of deer friendly real estate. One incident set my insurer back $5,000.00
I have a cousin who still lives there, in Hunterdon county, prime deer area. i was told that the insurance companies cost of car and deer collisions is why you can take about 8 or so deer every year in Jersey.

There are four anti hunting bills in the Vermont house as well. One would completely ban all "recreational trapping", whatever that is, and the hunting of black bear with hounds. It's like gun control. They try it every year, and some years they succeed.

Yes indeed. There is an Anti-Hunting and Trapping organization there called Protect Our Wildlife Vermont. They have a Facebook page, and they post the most graphic, damaging photos they can find to further their cause. They also put out a lot of disinformation, but we don't do ourselves any favors when we post images like some they have captured and shared on their site.

Back