• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Now New Jersey

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Politics as usual in this age. Not much good has come out of the social media.
The wife and I quit using it two or three years back. Fortunately not before we figured out who to avoid.
We have friends over in Lincoln there. Unfortunately not a BP shooter, but he does have a kit sitting there waiting to be built that his old man bought him at least 15 years ago. I do periodically make suggestions.

In WWII you found Kennedy and Dole and many others of the upper class going in harms way. When I served in 66 thru 72? Not so much so. And, please, let's not even hear of Kerry's career launching travesty.

Politics as usual in this age. Not much good has come out of the social media.
The wife and I quit using it two or three years back. Fortunately not before we figured out who to avoid.
We have friends over in Lincoln there. Unfortunately not a BP shooter, but he does have a kit sitting there waiting to be built that his old man bought him at least 15 years ago. I do periodically make suggestions.
I think I am repeating myself here.
Never joined Facebook or similar ilk. Had neither desire nor need. Put me in mind of a barn full of donkeys braying at one another.

Back