• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

November Turkey shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PK; your target is scored. You are on the board!

A note to the forum; you guys have shown more than enough interest to keep me going. Do not worry that the holiday season keeps some of you who normally shoot from getting to it! Enjoy Christmas and new years with your families and if you get time, shoot the shoot! otherwise, I get it, I have a family too!

I was hoping to get out this week, but it's deer gun week, so that's a no go for me.

Definitely do appreciate the matches and camaraderie that comes with it.

Keep em going. I'll be doing December's match.

Ok I think I have all the targets so Im posting the score tonight.

Name Total Place
1st place Mad Irish Jack with 47 points
2nd place Maven with 40 points
3rd Place Rhino Dave with 39 points
4th place PK with 38 points
5th place 58 Caliber with 37 points
6th place Nessmuk with 25 points

Thanks again Terry. Thanks to all who shoot. If no one shoots, Terry has time to goof off and this thread disappears. So thanks to everyone who makes white smoke. Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays Season to y'all !!!!

Thanks Terry for organizing these. I enjoyed shooting my first match here and am looking forward to the next one. The target is printed and hopefully, I'll get a chance to shoot it next Tuesday during our clubs weekly rondezvous.

Latest posts

Back