• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Not alone

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonjour Denis,
Je suis du Grand Nord (Matagami) près de la Baie James. I have a flintlock, a percussion and an in-line. But most what I prefer is to make my own parts. Je fabrique mes pièces car ma femme n’aime pas voir le compte de la Visa quand je commande ! Making parts cost me little money and some time. But I think these days we have a lot of time !!!

Bienvenu d'Alberta. Je parle un peu de la francais Parisienne (pas Quebecois, desole...et je n'avais pas un clavier francais aussi...c'est la vie sans accents pour moi). :)

Even so, welcome aboard and happy hunting :D

Was wondering if you knew what the price of powder might be in our province as of lately.Have you been to any gun shows to see if prices are good bad or otherwise just wondering.thanks

These days, Cabela's / Bass Pro or a dedicated gun shop seem to be the only places you can get it. Been many moons since muzzle loading rifles and powder could be found at places like Canadian Tire ;) Can't tell you the current prices on black powder, but I know smokeless has sure gone up a lot.

Back