• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Nose piercings?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I'm hearing there ain't gonna be too many pierced noses around here. :idunno:
Try the woodswalk. Maybe it'll warm up some. :thumbsup:

And the winner is......

Mad Irish Jack O'Donnell! :hatsoff:

I woulda said "by a nose", Jack really knows how to "pick" a shot, and it's all about the finger control, but...

Mad Irish Jack O'Donnell wins the "Freeze Arse Ironman Award" 'cause he was the ONLY shooter to send in a target for this one.
It was a darn good one too with a 3-shot total score of 2.566". Great shootin' Jack! :hatsoff:

Pete D. said:
Good shootin' - how'd ya keep ice off the barrel?

Pete
Flu shot/VERY FUNNY

Thanks. I can't believe I didn't have any competition that wanted to" blow their noses'; to pun a phrase. I didn't have to worry about cold creating ice, I don't sweat on the barrel. The deep snow was no problem since my clubs' range has a road that you can drive to the back stops to post targets. And we have a covered range with generious sized benches. Shooting from a rested position is also less difficult than off hand.
I did have a better three shot off hand group in late october whikle sighting in day for deer season. Three touching shots 3/8 inches left of dead center. Those are your smiling days while the high power scoped guys are lucky to get three inch groups off the bench. I've also had poorer shots, as everyone has at one time or another.
Now I'm looking forward to the woodswalk. I may wait until there is a break in the weather to do it. I hope the blokes come out of hybernation for this one.

Back