• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Northwestern Ontario

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fifty miles south of Ottawa, spitting distance to the St. Lawrence river.
Only a couple of black powder shooters in this area, and black powder is getting harder to find and EXPENSIVE!
Crossing over to the USA to buy supplies is no longer an option.
Fred

Kswan- that’s a good plan, waiting for the message

FG Ford, check the gun store in the north end of Brockville, can`t remember the name, but they usually carry lots. But that was 4 years ago.

Hi, from the French side, quebec, we are a small group of five building flinters for many years . Winter projects and yes we are the odd ducks around here. But we enjoy it so much
later

Been up north but these are greetings from big somoke down south, shooting Remingtons on our range.

Kswan- that’s a good plan, waiting for the message

FG Ford, check the gun store in the north end of Brockville, can`t remember the name, but they usually carry lots. But that was 4 years ago.
The original owner of Gun Mart passed away three years ago, the new owners a modern, very little black powder stuff.:mad:
Fred

Sorry to hear that. I got some from SFRC as well. I think they will bring it in if you ask. I got some on the way to west port as well there’s a sporting goods store made out of cordwood. Norris bait and tackle. If you take hiway 15 from Kingston, then take the turn off to Westport hiway 42. they had some stuff, I bought 5 pounds there once.

Can I come up to your field and crack off a few rounds during this lockout . I will stand six feet away from you . lolol

KSwan, posting not happening this year, due to COVID restrictions and it`s non-operational, next year with a crown to WX, they tell me.

Hey kswan and fishleclair I shoot at the Fish and Game club in Thunder Bay . I am looking around for a supply of #11's and some more 3fg powder. I have heard the Shooters Den in Sudbury might be the place so I will make inquiries. Right now i am waiting for the next snowfall!

Hey kswan and fishleclair I shoot at the Fish and Game club in Thunder Bay . I am looking around for a supply of #11's and some more 3fg powder. I have heard the Shooters Den in Sudbury might be the place so I will make inquiries. Right now i am waiting for the next snowfall!
No Man! no more snow, I'm done with winter. I don't have a range up here so I have to wait for the snow to go and the sand pits to open.
No sure what we are going to do for powder now that GMK shut down. I bought the rest of their 1.5 F for the .62 but nothing for the rifles.

No Man! no more snow, I'm done with winter. I don't have a range up here so I have to wait for the snow to go and the sand pits to open.
No sure what we are going to do for powder now that GMK shut down. I bought the rest of their 1.5 F for the .62 but nothing for the rifles.
Hi there! I also picked up some black stuff but only one can of 11’s that’s all they had..
We are getting 20 cm more this weekend so go figure!! No shooting this wknd👎

Latest posts

Back