Northern Neck of VA?

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

sawyer04

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Not as of late, about 7 generations ago. Welcome from the show me state.

sawyer04

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Now bear in mind back in the day. Hinton, West Virginia is the last migration we have from the east. And at the time West Virginia was Virginia until after the war between the states. My family is scattered from the east coast to the Dakota territories, on to California.
:thumb:

mushka

36 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
40 years ago I had some land just outside Westmoreland state park. Sadly sold it and moved out west. It was nice country.

VA Hawken

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Ames,

Winchester has a lot to offer, small enough in some areas, great downtown area and restaurants. Staunton is a cute little town as well. Would be happy to talk it over with you sometime.

Randall

mushka

36 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
My little piece was in a place called Stratford Harbor. Had a really nice lake with good fishing, and a nice beach. Didn't use the clubhouse much..

kje54

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I lived in NOVA (AKA Yankee occupied Northern Virginia) for 35 years before moving back out west in 2012 taking my Virginia bride with me. Having been raised military my domicile in NOVA was the longest I ever lived anywhere at one time, even though I was born a Yankee I consider myself a Virginian.

Latest posts