• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

northern minn.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to find people that are interested in the traditional guns anymore. I would meet around there somewhere. Are there any decent ranges or places to shoot that you know of?? I can dig into it and find something.

RB

I live between Park Rapids and Walker. Duluth is 150 miles due east of me. St. Cloud is 110 miles almost due south of me. I am semi-retired; have Friday afternoon through Monday on my own time. I've met Necchi a few times; he's a grand fellow and I'm sure will be able to set "us" up with a place to shoot somewhere around St. Cloud if we can agree on a date and time to meet. I'd like to get together sometime in the near future. PM me if you like via [email protected] baxter

I don't have a smoke stick as of yet, (money's tight, and getting tighter) However, Misses Preacher and I love meeting skinners, and others interested in the hobby.

I live on the iron range, send me a private topic or e-mail me, I think its on my profile. My neighbor sometimes invites people to shoot BP over at his house, in warmer weather of course! He has a flintlock. He also goes to a shoot in Harris Mn in the summer, I went there once. That goes for any other Minnesotan who wants to touch bases. If you don't have a muzzleloader I will let you shoot one of mine, no one should miss out on the experience.

I'm south of the metro and belong to a gun club with a range. I'm available most weekends with enough forwarning.

I'm south of the metro and belong to a gun club with a range. I'm available most weekends with enough forwarning.
Hello Rob!
I’m new to the forum but not new to muzzleloading. I have been at it off and on since I was sixteen. Just turned sixty five and have belonged to a club on Owatonna for years. On a waiting list for Dakota County gun club. Right now I have only one flintlock (Hatfield .50) and the Ol’ reliable percussion T/C Hawken .50.
It seems there aren’t too many traditional sidelock shooters so we better stick together. I’m also in the south metro in Apple Valley. I’d really enjoy shooting with a fellow black powder enthusiast.
Bye for now...
Snooterpup

Back