• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Northern IL

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebutch

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good range in Northern IL to shoot flintlocks? Looking for a group or just a range? Want to be around people who like shooting traditional black powder.

I am within an about a hour from there. If you have more info, please PM me. I am interested. Thank you

Our range at Rock Run is very nice. camping are and 96 acres total. Nice tree covered range area. Prettiest rifle range I've ever seen. Being on the river must be nice as ell.

Our range at Rock Run is very nice. camping are and 96 acres total. Nice tree covered range area. Prettiest rifle range I've ever seen. Being on the river must be nice as ell.
I need to check that out, I am in Rochelle.

Back