• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Northeastern Primitive Rondy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Cormier

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Got an e-mail last night telling me about the 2016 NMLRA Living history foundation Northeastern Primitive Rondy. Is going to be a 2 hour walk from my house.YEA HA .It is going to be in . Orrington Maine. If you are interested in coming you will only be 40 miles from lobster country Lol. Also about 20 miles from a 1812 fort and 30 miles from AWFI fort at CASTINE Maine. Should be a good time.

Good news for you, but it means a long long drive for me.So I doubt I'll be there, with my back I limit myself to about 400 miles driving distance. :idunno:

AWFI Abdominal Wall Fat Index (echocardiography)? :grin:

That's not far from the drag strip at Winterport. Ran there in the late 60's, some of the old group still do. It might be a fun way to combine 2 pastimes.

I must confess I suck at proof reading I typed AWI and the auto correct thought it New better LOL. The fort is in Castine Me. It was called Ft. George Robert Rogers was stationed their with a detachment during the Penobscot expedition a sorry time for Maine history.Some towns gave up with out a fight others fighting ships of the line with only muskets.

Back