• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Northeast Arkansas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aah,

There have been lots of sightings and activities. I personally have not seen one yet but my buddy saw one Friday a cub with a tracking collar. Lots of peeps kiddy pools have been visited as well what I understand. 😆. So yeah, they are here.

I haven’t even looked at the quotas this year. They have been steadily going up. Usually by this time a year the wife has lost a couple of bird feeders to them, so far it’s been quiet. White Rock Wildlife Management Area is where most folks go around here other than those that own plenty of land that will hold them.

That’s awesome! I might go out to the Ouachita National Forest and look for some this year. Zone 2 has no quota. Must be a lot of them there.

North central Arkansas here. We used to have Foothills ML club here, later went under another name in south Missouri. But, like many others has gone under. The shoots at Berryville are twice a year, one is the state championship. Good events even though the participation has been dropping off as it has almost everywhere. ☹️ Probably a five hour drive from you. Plan to camp and stay a few days if you go. PM me if you want more info.

Back