• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

north east primative

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Made a trek north to Newark Valley N.Y. to atend my first rendezvous. It wasn't more than 70 miles or so, so there was no reason to miss this fine afair. Made the trip with my 2 cousions that i hunt with, my friend that I got "ol pappy" from, and my don't hunt don't shoot brother, who still had a grand time! Though we went as visitors we were well recieved as welcomed guest! I thank each and everyone who made are day [a very hot day] well worth it. To those that shared there beer and shade, a very speciel THANKS Bushdog

Now you know what we mean when we say "Buckskinners are the most friendly bunch of drunks you will ever meet!" We may not all be drunks but we are all (well almost all ) friendly. :idunno: :idunno:

Well I don't recall sayn' anyone was drunk , but for sure one of our crew was hung over! He didn't feel much like partaking. The French trader with the elderberry wine was also a sharing individual, thanks, maybe I better plan to say the whole week next year!! :v Bushdog

Latest posts

Back