• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

North Carolinians...step forward and be counted !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thurmond NC, Surry Co. Planning on tagging a couple Does with a Flinter, .54 cal. I built years back. Shoot .40 cal. most of the time with our local club.

McDowell county. I’m building a Traditions Kentucky 50 cal. Planning to buy an SMR flintlock kit by years end. I own several muzzleloaders but prefer to hunt with traditional guns. I hope to join a shooting club in the Asheville area soon.

Last edited:
Lived in Wilkes County in the 70’s. Built a Sharon Rifle Works 54 cal Hawken about 79 and killed my first muzzleloader buck the day after I completed it up near Sparta at a place called Tiresome Knob.
Great country. Miss those mountains.
Awesome. Yes I love living here!!

Right now I am in Wayne county. Is there anyone else close by ?

Back