• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

North Carolina State Muzzle Loading Championship Matches, September 24th, 25th, & 26th

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Attached is the Schedule and the Aggregate Program for the NC State Muzzle Loading Rifle Championship Matches to be held September 24th, 25th, and 26th. Both primitive and modern camping available. Bring your own water. Outdoor toliets on the grounds. There are about two dozen aggregates in flintlock rifle, caplock rifle, rifle-musket, benchrest rifle, smoothbore musket or fowler, flintlock and caplock s/s pistol, open revolver,"as-issued revolver", muzzleloading trap, ladies, and junior aggregates. If you have any questions, email me at: [email protected] .

Buck Buchanan
Field Rep - NC
National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association

Attachments

• 2021_state_shoot_schedule_of_events___.pdf
    191.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 2021_NCSMLRA_Shoot_Aggregate_Description___.pdf
    137.1 KB · Views: 50
Buck, Bruce Hamlin here. Have you received information on the up coming Brushy Creek shoot? It is Oct. 6-9. Hope to see you there. I was hoping to make the NC shoot, but have already made plans for Alabama (Oct.1-3) and Brushy Creek. Adding your shoot would just put me on the road for too long.

Back