• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

No Hunting Sign

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered if I would hot wired some hunters vehicle when they sneak in on me how would they feel about that., or if I took one of my tractors and blocked them in. They would probably have an issue.
Call the Game Warden- that's usually the worst

I wish all the rest of the 165,000 West coast, East coast and Southern border invaders who move here every year had that same attitude.....
I would LOVE to see them go back where they came from...
Same applies to Colorado... this state was paradise at one time, drug culture and the loooni movin in from the coasts and “fixing“ everything they did like ab cowboy cultur has spell the end for Colorado. Wife and I are very seriously considering Texas, where our vote and our voices, might still count and be appreciated.

Father was sitting in a deer blind and a fellow came across the fence and sat down. How he missed seeing the deer blind, I do not have a clue.

After a bit my Father shot in the general direction of him. He jumped up and ran down the perimeter road and crossed the fence.

He left in such a hurry he left his ditty bag. Father went to town and told the Justice Of The Peace what he had done. Couple of days later the guy went to the Justice Of The Peace and told him my Father tried to shoot him.

JP explained that if my Father had wanted to shoot him he could have. He explained to the guy that my Father had hunted all over the world and was an excellent shot. JP told him that he had left his ditty bag and if he wanted it back, he could go see my Father.

Anyone need to ditty bag?

We had a duck lease and 2 guys were trespassing. Told them they had to leave and where the boundaries were and if they wanted to hunt outside our place it was none of my business. They moved off a bit and started hunting again. I know enough not to get dumb with folks with guns in the marsh a long ways from help.

After we finished hunting we were at the truck cleaning ducks. Game Warden showed up to check us. Told him about the trespassers and he asked if I was willing to file charges on them, told him yes. He put on his hip waders and ran them down in the marsh. He came back and told us to meet him at their truck and where it was.

Summary of charges between them: Trespassing with guns, no Texas hunting license, no Federal Duck Stamp, unplugged gun and over the limit under the point system.

It was an expensive day for them.

I was hunting in Vermont once when a farmer got fed up with out of state hunters parking on his NO HUNTING posted fields and occasionally blocking gates. He hitched up his manure spreader and covered the trucks with enough highly acidic cow leavings that you could hardly see the trucks. Never happened again. Word got out.

ADK Bigfoot

Well folks. As much as I enjoy a good story, about 99% of the stories in this thread have absolutely nothing to do with muzzleloading so I'm closing it.

I'm leaving the thread because some of the stories are interesting and, maybe there are some of our members who don't know about the purple paint laws that exist in a lot of states now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back