• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

No hogs today but woke up to this!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my fill of snow and cold about the time I turned 14. I left the nasty North and moved south at age 16. I have never regretted it.

I can,t believe what I,m readin.I,m SW Pa.born and bred Farm Boy and wish we had snow right now for our beloved f/lock season which is on now.I thought all you Traditionalist were tough,not Marshmallows.:rolleyes: You all need to handle Squirt Guns not Trad.BP.:p🤣

South west PA? Didn’t know it snowed there. I got around 12 inches of snow at Christmas, still mounds left but melting. As for deer hunting there is also archery and centerfire season and i only get two tags. I don’t save them just to go out in January.

I can,t believe what I,m readin.I,m SW Pa.born and bred Farm Boy and wish we had snow right now for our beloved f/lock season which is on now.I thought all you Traditionalist were tough,not Marshmallows.:rolleyes: You all need to handle Squirt Guns not Trad.BP.:p🤣
I had my years of snow in watertown NY. And i was ststioned at FT. DRUM NY lol ive earned my right to be a wimp lol

Back