• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

NMLRA Videos?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VA Guy

32 Cal
Reaction score
This may be a dumb question, but does anyone know what happened to the NMLRA's YouTube channel? They haven't uploaded in 14 months (May of 2021.) They do have a link to their "Odysee" (another video website I hadn't heard of) account on their website, but it's the same stuff as their YouTube channel (with hardly any views), and they stopped uploading at the same time.

A lot of firearm related content was being "deplatformed" around that time so I was wondering if they maybe moved somewhere else and I'm just not finding it. I'm also not a member, so it's possible I may not have received the memo, so to speak.

If they elected to discontinue their video production for whatever reason, that's a shame as I thought they had some good content.

Hi VA guy, I produced all the videos for the NMLRA and had to depart from my position from the association In April 2021.

I’m glad you enjoyed the videos, they were fun to produce. I continue to offer my support to the organization and will help anyone they bring on to continue the production as much as I can.

Hi VA guy, I produced all the videos for the NMLRA and had to depart from my position from the association In April 2021.

I’m glad you enjoyed the videos, they were fun to produce. I continue to offer my support to the organization and will help anyone they bring on to continue the production as much as I can.
The videos are great. Question, I viewed one a while back that showed some competitors doing the flint and still fire for the aggregate. I think it's the Mountain man agg or something like that. Do you know the video and where can I find it?

You are way too nice. Every time The NMLRA get something good going they ALWAYS screw it up. They should beg you to come back.

The videos are great. Question, I viewed one a while back that showed some competitors doing the flint and still fire for the aggregate. I think it's the Mountain man agg or something like that. Do you know the video and where can I find it?
Thanks Jack! Hopefully I can be at the shoots longer next year and we can meet up. I don’t recall that video personally. I remember I did one on the Seneca Run, but I’m not sure I made it to the mountain man.
You are way too nice. Every time The NMLRA get something good going they ALWAYS screw it up. They should beg you to come back.
I appreciate the support Numb, I’m happy to have done what I could when I could to help the organization. I will say historically, it’s not the association that screws up, but those board members acting in their own interest over that of the association. I think that can be an important distinction. As always, I’m a big supporter of the Association, thank you for the kind words.

Back