• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

NMLRA - Spring 2021 Forum Woodswalk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Range rods are allowed for this forum woods walk... I’m not sure about the NMLRA requirements on the 10 year old...
Maybe one of the more knowledgeable will chime in on the subject.

It’s always a fun shoot.

Doesn’t look like I’m gonna mak it up this year...

Cancelation of the Southeastern and my Wife’s upcoming surgery has changed my plans...

Sorry to hear that Smo. I’ll say a prayer for your wife to have successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

You need to be a registered shooter, but you check in for the match at the woods walk range shed
Ok I'm pre-registered. I've been to a couple of the smaller shoots and been to the range a few times. We met once or twice Barry. Thanks and looking forward to shooting with y'all!

Hi Barry. I'm definitely planning to be in Friendship on Friday/Saturday but staying beyond that is questionable. I don't have the flexibility this year to stay around for several days. I don't have any plans to stay on into the week and shoot multiple events. Even if I'm still there Sunday morning, paying the $50.00 registration fee, plus match entry to be able to shoot the Woodswalk (only) is a little steep.
Good Luck to all.

Hi Barry. I'm definitely planning to be in Friendship on Friday/Saturday but staying beyond that is questionable. I don't have the flexibility this year to stay around for several days. I don't have any plans to stay on into the week and shoot multiple events. Even if I'm still there Sunday morning, paying the $50.00 registration fee, plus match entry to be able to shoot the Woodswalk (only) is a little steep.
Good Luck to all.
Look me up on Saturday! My trailer spot is W9 along the creek to the east of the education center

So how did it go?

It was very very hot. We had four shooters, including myself, and I had to duck out half way through because I was getting dizzy. Elmer (1sgt) did amazing getting 15 of 16. I suspect he will also be the overall match winner.

IMG_3914.jpg

Great shooting 1st Sgt.!

Thanks for posting the update Barry, hope you’re feeling better..

Sorry I missed it again..it’s always a fun shoot.

Back