• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

NMLRA Muzzleblast Magazine delivery times

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer paper. I cut out all of the Pistol Shots II and keep them in a file. I go back and re-read them, Mike puts a lot of good information in them for line pistol shooters that you cannot get anywhere else.

I'm a One-of-One Thousand member of NMLRA. I always thought they'd get to 1000 faster, given the loyalty BP shooters have to the hobby. The payment plans are easy, your name is on the wall for all posterity, and out of about 15K members, they're only up to about 715 or so. It's a good program for a good foundation cause! I wonder if people will "duel" over the 1000th number as they did over the number 500? Thanks.

FDF

Glad you got your copy, I got mine today as well. I cant take credit for getting it to you sooner, but thanks for the reply.

Hopefully this trend will continue.

Looks like starting with the January issue we will highlight staff, starting with Joyce. That was a great idea and everyone is embracing it.

Fleeenr

Joyce is a nice lady.

I know Diana better since I shoot pistols. She shares insights into what it is like living in Friendship, Post Office is open 2 hours a day.

I did enjoy the article on the vendors and knowing some of them have web sites that you can go to and get things you wanted and did not buy at the time.

I believe the change in the hunting articles from a single writer to different writers each month is a very positive change.

Web Blasts is a worth while check each month to find things a person is interested in, but did not know where to go look.

Your efforts has provided some insight into the NMLRA that non-members do not have, maybe some here will join. The technical articles by Fred Stutzenberger and the past articles by the Bevel Brothers are worth the dues.

I read the magazine and sometimes the digital copy. I look forward to each months new magazine. I just joined NMLRA last year since I am a new BP rifle shooter. I bought 2 BP Hawkens and also visited the Fall Friendship event for the first time. I plan on renewing my membership for many years even though I'm over 60.

Latest posts

Back