• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

NMLRA discount code?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to join the NMLRA There is an option for a discount code on the registration. Is there one? Anyone know what it is?

Thanks!!

You’ll fit right in....be sure too check out the Primitive side of the road if you go..
The Forum Woods Walk is always a great time!

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive any information like a membership card, first issue of Muzzleblasts magazine etc from the NMLRA once they’ve received your membership payment?

My reason for asking is that it’s been three weeks since I paid for a membership yet have received nothing but an automated payment receipt.

If I recall correctly my membership card took about 4-5 weeks to show up in the mail. I went with the digital Muzzleblasts so I can't help you there but I think you should have access to the digital issues you could start looking at now. If you have any problems or questions call the office in Friendship or join the FB group. They're friendly folks that will help you out!

Wow! Four to five weeks.

The membership number seems to be what you need to initially access certain
areas of the website.

I’ll give them a little more time before I try and contact them.

Thank all of ya’ll for your help.

I believe MuzzleBlast Editor Dave Ehrig told me the magazine goes to the printer along with the mailing list around the 10th of each prior month - so May issue was sent off April 10.
With the USPS - who knows once it’s mailed from the printer.

I kinda figured my magazine wouldnt start until the June issue.
My Confederate Veteran magazine (the SCV publication) is sent in an envelope now due to issues of it not being delivered or delivered damaged via the USPS.

I got my first mag with my membership package. I got the next one much later. I've only gotten 2 and the second one is the April issue.

Some bumper stickers read ' Friendship is heaven'. It can be a dusty, hot, zoo of a heaven but if your into muzzleloading its all there. And it also gets a large flea market gathers same time (Or did) some didn't like that but you got some really good bluegrass music from either camps .. Warning don,t go near the' Widow makers ' on the Primate side of the creek. Some very wild fellows But the shootin est wild men you'de ever wish to meet .I know I am still one (If they havn't' cashiered ' me I was made' Lt Mork') more for my novelty & verse than any shooting prowess, My principal input was to create confussion in their Wood walks at R' vous . I've not been for twenty odd years it may have changed, I live too far to go & NMLRA embraced in lines which I dislike . Any way go & have fun
.Rudyard

Of., I’ll tell Lizard and Whip you said Hello...

The Frolic is just around the corner.... literally!
I live approximately 5 mile from Widowmaker Station here in Tn..

Im honored too be a member myself.....
I’m known for my weed whacking abilities more than my shooting prowess...

Well,Somebody’s gotta do it!

Well Thank you Smo There are others on the MLF All a merry bunch . Brer Lizard must be at least 90 by now .
He once ran for booshway with the promise that.' His aim in life was to make the world a more 'Primitive' place to live in " I believe he succeeded in that .
Regards Rudyard

Yes we are not alone,there are several WM members on here....

It’s a shame the WM’s message hide isn’t used more...

Back