• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Nice Response from Estes.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After filling out the on-line form from their website, I got this reply:

photo

Karl Kulling <[email protected]>
To:[email protected]

Wed, Feb 2 at 8:48 AM

Hi John,

I’m happy to hear from you and I have been impressed with the loyalty of GOEX customers. I’ve been receiving many messages from the black powder shooting and muzzleloading community, so I can feel the appreciation. We’re working as fast as we can to meet the pent up demand for GOEX powder while keeping the team making it safe and making the highest quality powder. We’ll keep you and all our loyal customers updated as we continue the legacy.

Karl

Karl Kulling
CEO, Estes Energetics

thumbnail

Estes Energetics | 1295 H Street | Penrose, CO 81240

John that response tells me that we can expect good customer service and relations with Estes/GOEX. I sat across from the owner of Back Creek Gun Shop at lunch today and from his phone conversations with them the change over is going well and we'll see powder after the first of next year. I only wish Estes rockets had been on the market when I was young. We had to make our own but survived with only a few near death experiences.

Back