• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Nice little patch/neck knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks; Two Feathers here:

I have a new patch/neck knife with sheath. The price is $60.00 + $10.00 s&h USD$ to the lower 48 states. Here's your chance to own that Two Feathers knife you've wanted.

The knife is a drop point style and measures 6.25” overall. It has a 3.125” long blade by .875 (7/8”) wide. The high carbon steel blade measures .055” thick. The handle is made of Wenge wood. It’s VERY hard and will last a long time. The handle is sanded, sealed with boiled Linseed oil, and then lightly buffed. It has a little “tooth” to it from the grain, but it’s comfortable. The handle is held on by (3) 1/8” Iron pins. This is a great light; little patch knife, or field dresser for smaller game also. This knife is seriously SHARP!!! It’s thin so cutting patches at the muzzle is just “another day at the office” for this little guy.

The sheath is soft 4 oz. Chrome tanned leather. It has a neck lanyard that measures 18” with an Elk Antler beam toggle so you can adjust the length. The sheath and lanyard are Chocolate Brown in color and the sheath is stitched with natural color artificial sinew for a 1700’s Period correct appearance.

You know my saying, “if you’re gonna’ play the part, then look the part.” With this knife and sheath; you’ll not only look the part, but you’ll be able to play the Mountain Mam, Trapper, part to perfection! This combo will get you noticed.

Spring Rondy season is just ‘round the corner, don’t let this one slip away. Hopefully; we’ll all be able to get together by then, and do the rendezvous’ in style.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the lower 48 states. Shipping outside the US is costly. Please PM for OTUS prices.

I prefer PayPal friends and family, but I also take postal or bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, severe weather, and now this Coronavirus thing. I’m now doing Home Pickup from the USPS. So the shipping may take just a bit longer to get things to you, but I assure you, they WILL get to you!

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (846).jpg
    thumbnail (846).jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 157
  • thumbnail (848).jpg
    thumbnail (848).jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 211
  • thumbnail (851).jpg
    thumbnail (851).jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 213