• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Nice leather gear for your wheelguns.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
20220328_122230.jpg

20220328_122251.jpg

20220328_122256.jpg

I found an Ebay merchant that makes matching belt and holster rigs for about 80 bucks. Made by one guy, in the USA.

Perfect fit for my pair of Pietta "Schneider & Glassicks" . He'll add a flask pouch, but I didn't want to take away from the clean, utilitarian lines of this rig.

Also , one of the Pakistani made "Courier Bags" makes a nice , matching bag to hold all your shooting gear, but isn't really "period "...but it looks nice

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently got a Triple K 602 Hunter’s Shoulder Holster for my 1858 New Model Army and it is a very well made holster. It can be worn across the chest and is a secure fit for the gun. I'm able to drive and it doesn't interfere at all. Looking forward to hunt from the treestand as the gun will be out of the elements and my hands are free for climbing.

WOW!!! 😲 I checked out the ebay link for The Leather Master you provided. Incredibly great leather belts and holsters for every BP revolver. Very reasonable pricing. I'm adding that ebay seller to my favored sellers. Thanks for the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!! 😲 I checked out the ebay link for The Leather Master you provided. Incredibly great leather belts and holsters for every BP revolver. Very reasonable pricing. I'm adding that ebay seller to my favored sellers. Thanks for the link.
For $80 plus 8 bucks shipping I got a belt and holster set that was well worth it and more. The holsters were for the 1851 Navy and fit my Navies like a glove, as advertised.

The belt was cut for a 44" to 50" waist , allowing me with my about 34" waist to wear my pistols with a cool gunfighter loose slouch look.

OK, I had found those pages but they made no mention of "The leather Master" on his listings and the seller was listed as kay100124 so I didn't make the connection.
His seller name is Kay100124, he probably should match up his seller name with his store name, he's probably losing business

Thanks,Stantheman86

I had a holster already in the cart by the seller 375wby on ebay who is also custom handcrafting holsters even cheaper, for a whole slew of black powder revolvers. I would say those by 375wby are nice but do not look quite so good as Kay100124. So I think I will switch over to Kay100124 probably.

Back