• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Nice Antique. 32 Longrifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Reduced Really nice antique .32 longrifle. Has a 37" barrel with a very good bore (it was heavily greased with a patch in breech). Lock is very strong and has a relatively modern nipple, indicating use well past its construction Era. The double set triggers require setting to cock.The Tiger Maple (or possibly faux finish) stock has a repair behind nosecap and small crack at lock screw. Nothing to preclude shooting. The stock has old, bubbled varnish that is easy enough to remove then oil. Hardware is brass with German Silver inlays. Ramrod entry pipe missing a piece that does not affect function. LOP is 13.5" and rifle weighs about 8 lbs. Would make a dandy squirrel rifle with a little light work or leave as is. $550 + Shipping.
20221127_100553.jpg
20221127_100646.jpg
20221127_100602.jpg
20221127_100656.jpg
20221127_100611.jpg
20221127_100702.jpg
20221127_095645.jpg
20221127_095018.jpg
20221127_100236.jpg
20221127_100437.jpg

Last edited:
Could become a flintlock pretty easily, I bet.
i think so too to be honest it was probably converted from flint to percussion hahah isn’t it funny how we want them back to flint! if I had the money I would already have it Would be a beautiful “kit” gun make for some winter time fun if you ask me!

Could become a flintlock pretty easily, I bet.
i think so too to be honest it was probably converted from flint to percussion hahah "isn’t it funny how we want them back to flint"!
Reminds me of my deceased Sister's house I just sold, AS IS!!
If I repainted it, someone wouldn't like the color.
If I replaced the wall to wall carpets someone wouldn't like the design.
New "young" owners (with LOTS of energy) repainted it in the color THEY liked and pulled the carpets to have the hardwood floors. I got my $$$ and they got their project home at a KILLER PRICE. :thumb:
But, but, but the real estate folks say "You can't do it that way"?? HUH??? I got my $$$ and the kids got their house. More than one way to skin a cat OR make a deal. :)
Not quite as expensive to build a muzzleloader, cap OR flint. ;)

Reminds me of my deceased Sister's house I just sold, AS IS!!
If I repainted it, someone wouldn't like the color.
If I replaced the wall to wall carpets someone wouldn't like the design.
New "young" owners (with LOTS of energy) repainted it in the color THEY liked and pulled the carpets to have the hardwood floors. I got my $$$ and they got their project home at a KILLER PRICE. :thumb:
But, but, but the real estate folks say "You can't do it that way"?? HUH??? I got my $$$ and the kids got their house. More than one way to skin a cat OR make a deal. :)
Not quite as expensive to build a muzzleloader, cap OR flint. ;)
Exactly!! And that’s smart business if you as me!

Latest posts

Back