• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD NIB/Unfired Antique Finish 1858 Remington Taylor's/Uberti

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulch

40 Cal
Reaction score
This revolver has an antique or (distressed look) finish that Uberti made for Taylor's & Company. If you do not like the distressed look then this might not be for you. It is currently an unavailable gun. The gun has never been fired and I have only lightly wiped down the exterior of the gun with a rag. The gun basically still has the factory grease on it and in it. It has never been disassembled. It will come with the original Taylor's & Company box and the canvas type Taylor's Velcro fastened gun glove. Please see all photos. View the pictures very thoroughly before committing to buy and please, only serious buyers. I am happy to answer all questions to the best of my ability. I've also attached snippet's from Taylor's website which gives a little information on this gun. Taylor's currently has the matching 45LC drop in cylinder for this model in stock. If interested and need more or better pictures please PM me and thanks for looking. I do work Mon-Fri so please be patient, I will reply asap. Thank you.
ADDITIONAL PHOTOS FURTHER DOWN THREAD

Price: $500 shipped
Accepted payment type: USPS Money Order Only
Will ship revolver once payment is received.
Taylors Snip 2.PNG
Taylors Snip 3.PNG
1858_9.png
IMG_1573_.jpg
IMG_1575.JPG
IMG_1557.JPG
IMG_1565.JPG
IMG_1576.JPG
IMG_1564.JPG
IMG_1562.JPG

Last edited:
Prowler 5149 that is too funny. Yes, the taxman has us all by the proverbial… well you know what I mean🤣 thank you for your comment. Levity is nice during this day an age. Brought a smile to my face, it did. Oh, and thank you for the compliment

Last edited:
This revolver has an antique or (distressed look) finish that Uberti made for Taylor's & Company. If you do not like the distressed look then this might not be for you. It is currently an unavailable gun. The gun has never been fired and I have only lightly wiped down the exterior of the gun with a rag. The gun basically still has the factory grease on it and in it. It has never been disassembled. It will come with the original Taylor's & Company box and the canvas type Taylor's Velcro fastened gun glove. Please see all photos. View the pictures very thoroughly before committing to buy and please, only serious buyers. I am happy to answer all questions to the best of my ability. I've also attached snippet's from Taylor's website which gives a little information on this gun. If interested and need more or better pictures please PM me and thanks for looking. I do work Mon-Fri so please be patient, I will reply asap. Thank you.
ADDITIONAL PHOTOS FURTHER DOWN THREAD

Price: $500 shipped
Accepted payment type: USPS Money Order Only
Will ship revolver once payment is received.View attachment 127425View attachment 127426View attachment 127427View attachment 127428View attachment 127429View attachment 127430View attachment 127431View attachment 127432View attachment 127433View attachment 127434
If you will consider $450 shipped I’ll take it. What payment do you accept

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I just looked at your original post and saw the USPS Money Order only. Not a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back