• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Newbie....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All!
My name is John. I really appreciate being accepted as a member of this community. I work in the firearms Industry but with firearms that are quite the opposite of Muzzleloaders. Back in the 90's I was a Civil War Reenactor with the 47th NY Co. K out of Central Florida. My wife and I enjoyed reenacting for quite a few years. I've also been a Black Powder weapon shooter since I was a teenager and built my first CVA 1851 Navy Revolver back in the 70's! I still have it and it still works. Besides other Muzzle Loaders I own currently I have an old Brown Bess from the early 1800's and I'll be asking for a LOT of help with her! Information on these old Girls seems to be scarce. Thank you in advance!

Welcome please share your sunshine and warm temperatures.
I wish it was that easy! Unfortunately, along with it comes things like Skin Cancer. Having been a Lifeguard, Surfer and Beach Volleyball player I speak from experience.

Welcome! Look forward to hearing your questions and seeing what information is shared.
In the "Firearm Identification" section I started a thread called "I have a Brown Bess..."
Not sure if that's where I should have posted it but I'm still trying to learn about its origin.

Latest posts

Back