• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Newbie-long time shooter, have almost no muzzleloader experience

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy, and welcome. That was my first build also. It's a nice kit. Mine is very accurate. I was a little put off by the plastic sights but have found them to work quite nicely and see no reason to replace them at this time. Enjoy building it and shooting it.
That’s great to hear! I was a little put off when I found out they were plastic but I will deal with that if I need. Thank you!

Welcome from Florida & the Middle East.

Newbie here too but I jumped in with both feet. I have 4 or 5 BP guns I haven't even seen yet & I'm not sure how many I have now lol. Only two long guns so far & one is a TC Hawken. I was looking at the St Louis site just today. I'm very surprised to hear about plastic sights. I'd have to think about that. I hope to see some pics of your build!

Back