• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Newbie Intro

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izengow

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi All from the South Similkameen in British Columbia ! Paid a visit to our local gun club yesterday and had the good fortune and pleasure to encounter a group of dedicated and highly experienced M/L shooters on their monthly gathering. After many years in the military and a fair bit of traditional hunting experience with a variety of makes and calibers, this was my first ever exposure to M/L firearms. There was a 'club gun' made available for my instruction and use ( Traditions Hawken Woodsman .50 percussion ) and the folks present were happy to share their personal M/Ls with me as well. I must say that I'm intrigued by this whole new body of knowledge that has somehow been off my radar all these years, and I intend to do a deep dive into these forums to pick up as much as I can before acquiring a M/L of my own. Thanks for having me, and thanks in advance to any who choose to submit to my 'brain pickings'.

Back